November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday!

I don't know about you, but I love to shop online. With today being Cyber Monday - there are TONS of deals out there...and this puts me in a pickle. I've challenged myself to only buy gifts for others this holiday season. Am I crazy?!? Apparently I like to punish myself. Typically, when I am shopping for someone else,  I end up buying at least one, maybe two (ok, three or four) things for myself. I'm a sucker for a good deal. To combat my personal shopping this weekend, I reorganized my closet in an attempt to "re-work" my pieces and organize what I have. You'd be surprised the pieces I "forgot" I had! 










I'm hoping it will feel like i've got new things to wear to all my holiday events. How about you? Do you shop online? Do you end up buying for yourself when shopping for others? I'll still be hitting the online stores today, but only for gifts for others. If you are shopping for yourself or others, here's a few good places to start.


Emersonmade : 20% off with code CyberMonday!Go!
Piperlime: 20% off entire purchase with code Lucky20
American Apparel: 20% off everything w/ code "MONDAYMADNESS"
APARTstyle: 50% off entire site with code 50daysale
TopShop: 20% off jeans, shoes, casual jackets, select dresses and free shipping
ASOS: Free shipping, 20% off ASOS brand
Amazon: Various site deals
Target: Various site deals


Happy Shopping!














No comments: