February 1, 2011

It's your day {birthday card post}

Traveling the last month left me a bit behind on my craft projects. Taking on the 30 for 30 challenge, trying to get caught up at work, and making an attempt at a social life has left me tapped in the creativity department. I tried numerous times on Sunday to create the MANY thank you cards I need to send to India - I got one started, but the rest are still pieces of paper staring back at me. Throw in 3 birthdays I need to make cards for this week and I'm feeling like I've lost my mojo. Today, I told myself I would tackle two of them (it's always easier to make cards for girls than guys). Getting those creative juices flowing at 9pm must have been the trick, I think they turned out swell.






Materials:
Happy Birthday Card
Paper: Paperbag (Papersource), Polka dots (DCWV paper stack), Purple Metallic (Latte Cardstock by DCWV), Shimmer Gold (Papersource)
Stamps:Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Eggplant (Colorbox)
Dies: Mat Stack 4 (Papertrey Ink), Mat Stack 2 (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Michaels


It's your day Card
Paper: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink), Pool (Papersource), Peacock (Papersource), Peacock on Paperbag print (Papersource)
Stamps: Fillable Frames #8 (Papertrey Ink), Guide Lines 2 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versa Mark, Frost White (Colorbox)
Dies: Mat Stack 4 (Papersource), Fillable Frames 8 (Papersource)
Ribbon: Michaels



1 comment:

oregondani said...

Thanks! Love the card, its my favorite color! Super excited to see the 30 for 30 play out!