February 2, 2011

Ticket to celebrate {Birthday card}

It took me some time to get my creativity flowing for my 3rd and final birthday card tonight. It's difficult for me to make cards for guys. I typically like to make girly cards related to fashion that include embellishments, ribbon, glitter, etc. Not exactly what you would put on a card for a guy. So after some thought, this is what I came up with. It's simple, to the point, and the colors are masculine. 





Materials:
Paper: White (yours truly), Moss (Papersource), Peacock (Papersource), Pool (Papersource)
Ink: Versa Mark, Night Sky (Versa Magic)
Stamps: Just the Ticket (Papertrey Ink), Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey ink)
Dies: Bigz Top Note (Stampin' Up), Just the ticket (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: recycled from a gift

No comments: