March 21, 2011

Irish for a day

Blouse-Forever21, Vest-Local Boutique, Jeans-7forMankind, Belt-JCrew, Watch-Coach, Bangle-Forever21, Bracelet-Local, Earrings-Limite, Shoes-BCBG


With a name like Erin O'Leary, you would think I'm 100% Irish. I'm not. In fact, I'm such a small percentage of Irish, it's kinda comical. But, that doesn't stop me from celebrating my Irish pride on St. Patrick's Day. I wear green, eat green foods and drink green beer, but I won't, repeat won't, hit the bars on said day. It's a day for rookies and people use it as an excuse to take drinking to the extreme. I don't enjoy waiting in line for 20 minutes to get a beer or use the restroom. I also don't like being jostled around by every Tom, Dick and Harry in the place. Instead, I went to the gym, got my butt kicked by my trainer (awesome!) and then had a shamrock shake. All in all, a perfect night. What did you do on St. Patrick's Day?




No comments: