March 10, 2011

Librarian

Blouse-Target, Cami & pants-Limited, Sweater-JCrew, Shoes-Nine West, Watch-Coach, Bracelet-local,
Necklaces-limited and macy's, earrings-limited, belt-limited


I felt very "librarian" today. I don't know why. Maybe it's the wide legged pants with the long grandpa like cardigan? All I needed was a pair of specs and the look would've been nailed. I had laser eye surgery a few years back when I found out I wouldn't be able to wear contacts ever again. I loved my glasses (I had sooooo many pairs), but didn't love the fact that I would have to wear them ALL the time. Laser surgery it was and I haven't looked back! HA, pun intended! But, I do find myself gazing at glasses and contemplating buying them with clear lenses for fashion sake. Is that wrong? I think they can be a great accessory. What do you think? 







No comments: