April 1, 2011

Tick Tock

Blouse-Gap, Skirt-Anthropologie, Boots-Nine West, Lion Necklace-Local, Chains-Jewelscapes, Watch-Coach, Bangle-Forever21, Bangle-Gift from my Girlfriend (I've been wearing it non-stop!- thanks Elena) Earrings-Forever21

Happy Friday! Do you all have big plans for the weekend? We're going to dinner with friends tonight. Should be fun times.


This week Ramesh and I started a body re-define workshop our trainer is hosting for next 30 days. Basically during the week we don't eat carbs - we focus on protein, vegetables and legumes/beans. After the first two days of sugar cravings, it got MUCH easier. In fact, I'm rather enjoying it and feel really good. What got me thru those first few days was knowing the sweet victory I'll enjoy on Saturday. We get one free day a week to eat anything we want... and yep, you guessed it...we picked Saturdays. I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this day! I think we are going to start the day with a big gooey donut. We've been writing down what we want to splurge on for that day all week. I'm afraid we might make ourselves sick. BTW-you can have 2 glasses of red wine a day. How sweet is that? I'll keep you posted on our progress. We're only on week 1. Have a fantastic weekend!


!



1 comment:

Tealia Carriere said...

what a great outfit! i am loving the skirt! :)