June 1, 2011

30th Birthday {Card Post}



A week ago, my friend Anne turned 30. Her boyfriend threw her a fantastic party a great Pub in Minneapolis. It was such a great time. My first time meeting Anne was an all girls Valentine dinner at my place a few years back. It was when she was first introduced to my Trifle (posted here) and I think that's why we hit it off. I like a girl who loves to indulge in all things dessert and this was no exception. By the end of the evening, all of us were digging into the bowl with our spoons. It was the best Valentine's Day ever believe it or not. 






Materials:
Paper:Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink), Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), Grey (   ) Silver on Sunrise (Paper-Source)
Ink:Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:Signature Series Dressform (Papertrey Ink), Mat Stack #4 (Papertrey Ink), Wonderful Words (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Jewels (Michael's)

No comments: