June 14, 2011

Lilacs



Dress-Ralph Lauren, Tank-Target, Shoes-Born, Necklace-EmersonMade,
Earrings-F21, Bracelets-Local, Maui, gifts, Bag-EmersonMade, Flower pin-H&M
 
Last weekend we worked on the backyard, and I went to town digging up flower beds and planting pots. When all was said and done, I still felt like the backyard needed something.  That something turned out to be a dwarf lilac tree. I love the smell of lilacs in the spring, and now I'll be able to enjoy them in my own back yard.  We had friends over this weekend and it was just divine hanging out back there. I hung soft white bulbs along the fence for mood lighting and everything looked beautiful. This is going to be the summer of the backyard, I can just tell. On a side note- my hair is looks like this because it was 103 degrees out and I couldn't take blow drying it that am! Not to mention I'm in dire need of a color...off to go make that appointment now. While I'm at it, may need a trim too.













No comments: