July 12, 2011

Sleeveless

Dress-NY&Co, Tank-Len Druskin, Shoes-Target, Necklace and Earrings-Macy's,
Bracelets-Gift, Watch-Coach


Back to reality and work clothes this week. These last two weeks were heaven with the dress code casual and being able to wear anything I felt like to work. I wish we would do that all summer long. I swear my mood and attitude are better when we get these small perks. Oh well. To start this week off right, I eased back into workwear with this cute little number I found at NY&Co. I paired it with a black cardi, as we're not supposed to wear sleeveless to work(?!?), but it was too hot after work to leave it on. It's a versatile dress that will get lots of rotation through the rest of summer and into fall.






Coal just can't stay away from where the camera is... I'm always shooing him away.


No comments: