August 24, 2011

Outfit to Card {Stripes}

Photo courtesy Atlantic-Pacific

If you haven't checked out Blair from Atlantic-Pacific, do so now. I'll wait, take your time perusing her blog. She's amazing huh? I've never met her, but everyday her style amazes me. I love how she throws on the layers and plays with prints and color. She always looks effortlessly chic. Today, she's the inspiration for a card I made. I was looking for a cool color combination and voila, look no further. I think it turned out pretty nice. I love the splash of pink with the greens- preppy, but not in a stuffy way.





Materials:
Paper: Moss (PaperSource), Leaf (PaperSource), Striped Paper (All about girls stack DCWV)
Stamps: Think Big (PTI)
Ink: Orchid (Colorbox)
Other:Ribbon (Michaels), Cane Impression Plate (PTI), Bigz Top Note (Stampin' UP)

No comments: