September 19, 2011

One Year

Tank and tee-Target, Sweater-JCrew, Jeans-7forallmankind, Shoes-Born,
Scarf, Necklaces, Sunnies and bracelets-Target, Bag and Watch-Coach 

Wow. Time flies. I just realized I started my blog one year ago today. This calls for a little celebration. Pass the bubbly please! I started this blog as a way to let my creative side out. I had no intention of being the subject of so many of the posts. Originally, it was about things that inspire me and get my creative energy moving. All of that changed when I decided to participate in a little challenge called the 30 for 30 from Kendi. Remember these mixes? Once I completed that, I challenged myself to continue to work with what I've got and remix my closet more. It's working. One of my team members asked if I ever wear the same thing twice. He told his wife in the 5 months he's worked for me, he hasn't seen me in the same outfit. I have Kendi to thank for that. I've just gotten good at mixing what I've got. Now, don't get me wrong, I've made purchases along the way these past months, but nothing like I used to. In fact, I've even cleaned out my closet twice and donated more bags than I care to share! It's really been liberating. If you'd like me to show you how to remix your clothes, give me a shout. I'd love to show you. Oh, and Happy Anniversary to me!  Thanks for a fantastic first year. Hope your week is starting out right.








No comments: