October 17, 2011

Muse Monday #3


 
It's already Monday? Where do the weekends go? This lovely trinket will get your week started off right. Another weekend, another birthday! I think we've had a birthday celebration every weekend since September and the trend looks to continue right on through October. Today's muse is Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. I adore, and I mean ADORE, her style. She makes everything look laid back CA cool, but still pulled together. Check out her blog to learn more, she's like a mini Martha Stewart. She cooks, she decorates, she's in fashion... amazing!

Photo courtesy Cupcakes and Cashmere

One other source of inspiration was this room-can't say enough how much I love pinterest and the things I find. I so want to do this to one of my rooms. Once again, great inspiration for my cards. Don't you just love that chandelier. Oh, and the bedding? I swoon!

Photo courtesy Pinterest

Materials:
Paper: Sft White (Papersource), Peacock (PaperSource), Lemon Tart (PTI) Thrift Shop Polka Dot (October Afternoon), Thrift Shop Doily (October Afternoon)
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn)
Dies: Signature Series Dress Form (PTI), Table Service (PTI), Bigz Top Note (Stampin' Up)
Other: Ribbon (Stella Rose), Pearls (Hero Arts),