September 23, 2010

Into the wild

I've had this Kate Spade handbag for over 14 years - and it's still one of my go to bags. How elated was I too see all the animal print for fall?!? Coupled with the retro lady-like designs inspired by Mad Men, my old bag is back in style again (not that I ever stopped using it). I've always been drawn to leopard prints. Over the years I've added shoes, hats, skirts, belts, scarves and sweaters in the print and it never gets old.  Animal print is a neutral in my closet and I don't think you are ever to old to wear it. This fall, my animal print obsession must have is the faux fur coat, I just need to decide which one.


                        
1.
2.


                       
3.

4.

1.Leopard Print Vintage Faux Fur Coat from Topshop
2.Rebecca Taylor from Net-a-Porter
3.Sonia by Sonia Rykiel from Net-a-Porter
4.Leopard Print Velvet Coat from Talbots

No comments: