November 8, 2010

Cute as a button

It's been a while since I've posted a card project - mainly because I've been so busy I haven't had time to work on any. A friend's sweet little girl turns one this weekend and when I got the invite to her party, I knew I had to make her a card. The invite was done in green and brown, and coincidently, I had just received my new green ribbons, buttons and paper from Papertrey Ink.



With the color scheme in mind, I set out to create a simple card. I think it turned out sweet, yet still chic. What do you think?






Materials used:
Paper: New Leaf, Pine Feather, White (all Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Pine Feather (Papertrey Ink)
Buttons: Pine Feather (Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Mat Stack 4 (Papertrey Ink), Bigz Top Note (Sizzix for Stampin' Up), Happy Birthday (Sizzix)
Stamp: Duck (Inkadinkadoo), Candle (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Timber Brown, Jet Black (Staz-on)
Markers: Eggshell, Sunburst Yellow, Pale Vermillion, Apple Green (all Prismacolor)

1 comment:

Halina said...

The birthday card is adorable! Say hello to them for me!