November 10, 2010

Kettlebells



My trainer killed me at the gym last night, but in a good way. I've been going to Sarah (my trainer) for a few years now, and can honestly say never felt/looked better. Those who know me, know I'm a cardio junkie (believe it or not, I was a sports med major in college and ran cross country). The switch to working out with weights has been a new challenge for me. But, I've got to say, I LOVE kettlebells! If you haven't tried them, you should. But, only with a certified trainer. Check out the recent post here by sarah on kettlebells, and if you live in the Minneapolis area, check her out. She's the best!



2 comments:

Sarah Riedl said...

Thanks Erin! I do rock pretty hard ;) If you live in the Minneapolis area and want to give kettlebells a try, call me @ 612-396-3695. Mention Erin or her blog and I'll give you a free kettlebell session!

Lucy said...

Interesting!

luc, australia x