November 19, 2010

Looklet

It's Friday! Hope you've got fun plans for the weekend.  With Thanksgiving (and Holiday Party season) a week away, I've got holiday dressing on the mind and thinking about what I want to wear. 


I created the look above on Looklet. Their site is like digital fashion dolls for adults. It's fantastic! You can pull together outfits, layer clothes, accessorize, choose your model and your background. Check out my page on Looklet and let me know what you think, and while you're at it, let me know what you're planning to wear during the holidays!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Halina said...

Holiday parties! One of my favorite times of year! I bought three dresses in one day JUST for a selection to choose from for a holiday party and NYE night. I have a feeling I'll be wearing a one shoulder black dress w/multi color zebra print and a short black leather jacket over. Then pair it with black tights and black suede heeled bootie boots!