November 18, 2010

Get Well Soon

My dad had knee replacement surgery on Monday and it went as planned. He's in better spirits already - I think he's been in pain for quite some time. It's amazing what they can do these days and how much quicker the recovery time is. He's had knee surgery before, but it was shortly after I was born, so a lot has changed since them :) He's already in physical therapy and should be moving around more. It'll be a while before he has full mobility, but he won't be in pain anymore. Now, you know this meant I had to make a card, so here's a peek at the Get Well Card I made him.





Materials:
Paper: Green blank card (DCWV Brights boxed cards), Newsprint (Stamp'in Up), Green Printed Paper (Carolyn Gavin)
Stamps: Library Card, Framed - Dad (Papertrey Ink), Get Well Soon (Hero Arts)
Ink: Brushed Corduroy (Tim Holtz), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Twine: Michaels

No comments: