February 22, 2011

30 for 30 {Day 21-Girly Professional}

Blouse-Gap, Cami-Target, Skirt-BCBG, Tights-Hue, Belt-Love Culture, Shoes-BCBG, Bag-Coach,Watch-Coach,
Bracelet-Juicy Couture, Bracelet-Local, Necklace-Forever21, Necklace-Juicy Couture, Earrings-Limited
I'm loving the color combo I pulled together today. Something simple and basic, yet not. I felt very girly and professional at the same time. Shows ya that you can make basics look chic and stylish - just add some key accessories. And add I did. I wore quite a bit of bling today-one of my co-workers even made a comment about it. It's just that I didn't want this to be another boring skirt/shirt combo. If I've learned anything in this remix, it's that I've got to have accessories. Limit my clothes, hold them hostage for all I care, just keep your hands off my accessories!




No comments: