February 9, 2011

30 for 30 {Day 8 - Colored Tights}

Dress-Anthropologie, Blouse-JCrew, Cami-Target, Tights-Target, Boots-Aldo, Necklace-Juicy Couture, Belt-Target,
Watch-Coach, Earrings-Forlove 21, Ring- BCBG


I did it. I wore colored tights today. Not as bold as the purple I wanted to wear on Monday, but still...they were blue. They do look a bit smurf blue in my pictures though. I don't recall them looking this bright at work today. Maybe it's just me. This is the my second wearing of this dress (see my first outfit here) and I'm really glad I chose it as part of my 30 items. It hadn't seen any rotation in my regular wear, but now I find myself uncovering more to wear with it each day. I've had to hold myself back from wearing it twice in one week. 






3 comments:

steve said...

You are inspiring me to consider a male version of this creative effort...cept...no one( read guys) would care about a dude's outfits for 30 days!

monster cakes said...

Oh I love this outfit! I love navy blue with yellow. Always. Just a fellow remixer wanting to say hello! xo Good luck!

mk said...

i love every single thing about this outfit. you look fabulous!!

www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com