February 10, 2011

30 for 30 {Day 9- Animal Instinct}

Blouse-Target, Sweater-Limited, Cami-Target, Trousers-Banana Republic, Boots-Aldo,
Necklace-Forlove21, Necklace-Limited, Earrings-Limited


I love me some animal print (in case you're living under a rock and didn't already figure that out!) On top of the shirt I have on today, I have an animal print faux fur vest, faux fur jacket, faux fur lined parka, velour hat... I think you see where I'm going with this. I can't get enough of the stuff. And I've been wearing it for years and years. It's become a neutral for me, and I find it really does go with everything and anything. Take the outfit I'm wearing today. The animal print blouse combined with the turquoise sweater put a bit of pop into an otherwise blah pair of grey striped trousers. And the cognac colored boots-genius. I love combining grey and cognac- it's a very rich looking combination.




2 comments:

Tyler said...

When is "R" going to do this? That would be fun!!

archives vintage said...

!!!! did you recently get that top at target! i want it!!!!