February 12, 2011

Papertrey Ink {Framed Tag}


It's another Papertrey Ink Contest entry. I seriously have an unhealthy obsession with this company- I love everything they sell. It's crazy! This contest challenged us to make a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind. Once again, this worked out perfectly for me as I needed to make a card for a co-worker who is moving into a new role next week. As I've said before, I struggle making cards for guys. When this one came together, I must say I was quite pleased.


Materials:
Paper: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Everyday Blessings (Papertrey Ink), Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink), Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Fillable Frames #10 (Papertrey Ink), Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink) Mat Stack 2 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Versa Mark
Dies: Tag Sale #1 (Papertrey Ink), Fillable Frames #10 (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon: Chestnut (American Crafts)

No comments: