February 11, 2011

30 for 30 {Day 10 - macramae}

Shirt-Target, Sweater-JCrew, Jeans-Paige, Shoes-BCBG, Belt-Anthropologie,
Necklace-Local designer, Earrings-Macy's, Watch-Coach
It's finally Friday and you know what that means- I get to wear jeans to work. It's been a heck of a long week and I'm really glad the weekend has finally arrived. Do you ever get home from work and all you want to do is curl up on the couch, poor a glass of wine and zone out to guilty tv? That's my plan for tonight. We don't have any plans and I am going to take advantage of it. What do you have planned for the weekend? Anything fun and exciting? It's supposed to get into the 30's here (break out the summer gear!) and I plan to enjoy some of it outside. Not sure how, but I'll find a way. 


Love this belt! I've had it for a while now and this is the first time I've worn it! Another reason I'm loving the 30 for 30.



2 comments:

archives vintage said...

yep.....like you, i plan on busting out my bikini! or....taking off my gloves and really living it up for the heat wave!

have a good weekend! :)

Halina said...

OMG I love the last pose. That's what I do but I'm looking at bottles of booze, not books.