April 20, 2011

Crazy for Navy

I might have a slight obsession with navy. I've never really been a fan of the color, preferring black or grey. Then BAM, out of nowhere I seem to have more navy than I know what to do with. All my purchases at JCrew last week were navy and I bought these super cute Superga sneakers (in navy!) from Zappos today. I'm patiently waiting my purple gingham ones from Gilt (photos to come soon). 



My realization to this new obsession hit me this weekend when I made a navy card for my friend's 30th birthday party.  I love navy and olive together (obviously, did you see my post yesterday?) and it seemed most appropriate for a guy's card.







Materials:
Paper: Night of Navy (Stampin' Up), Ripe Avocado(Papertrey Ink), Pacific Vineyard (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps:Birthday Bash Sentiments, Fillable Frames #8 (Both Papertrey Ink)
Dies: Fillable Frames #8, Mat Stack #4 (both Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Night Sky (Versa Magic)
Ribbon: JoAnn's


1 comment:

S B Hadley Wilson said...

Love the composition and clarity of the picture of the shoes!