May 17, 2011

Aloha


I got my camera back today and finally got around to uploading my pictures. Our girls trip was yet another fantastic week away. We've done this for 5 years now, but took a break last year due to both Kris and I getting married. We've been to Mexico twice, Costa Rica and Maui (I'm not even counting the endless CA trips we've been on together that seem to always involve wine!). This was just what the doctor ordered, especially considering the lack of spring we've had here in MN. I want to go back!


Right:Tanks-Target, Skirt-F21, Shoes-Superga, Headscarf-Nordstrom, Sunnies-Chloe, Purse-Local Boutique

Left: Tshirt-Target, Trench-BR, Jeans-JCrew, Shoes-Vince Camuto, Scarf-Target, Bag-Hayden Harnett
Upper Right: Dress-Target, Shoes-Vince Camuto, Sunnies-Chloe
Bottom Right: Jumpsuit-F21, Shoes-Vince Camuto, Necklace-Jewelscapes, Purse-Local boutique, Sunnies-Chloe

No comments: