May 18, 2011

In Bloom


Sweater-Limited, Skirt-Anthropologie, Belt-Target, Shoes-BCBG, Necklaces-Limited and Macy's,
Watch-Coach, Bracelets-all from Maui
The weather has finally started to get nice here... about time, it's MID MAY! I dug this lovely skirt out of the archives of my closet and embraced the fine weather. Rooftop HH's and patio lunches have been part of my activities the last few days. I started my sewing project this past weekend. I've been inspired by Jessica of What I Wore. If you haven't checked out her blog, do so, it's fab. Her style is great and I love all the clothes she's been making lately. I haven't sewn since I was 10 and that was for my Barbies. So, I'm starting with something simple- a skirt. I've got the waistband and hem to do and then I'll debut it here on the blog, so stay tuned. 









No comments: