May 26, 2011

Engagement {Card post}


As I said yesterday, we had an engagement party this past weekend for my friend Mick. I've known Mick for over 10 years and am excited about this new chapter in his life. Mick is Indian and still has family living in India, similar to Ramesh. When he brought Alicia to visit there late last year, she fell in love with the country as much as I did. With that in mind, I added some Indian papers to their card and I loved the way it turned out.



Materials:
Paper: Poppy(Paper-Source), Pool(Paper-Source), Peacock(Paper-Source),Clear Cardstock(Papertrey Ink), Gold Glitter and Persimmon on Peacock (Paper-Source), Vellum paper (Joann Fabrics)
Stamps: Wonderful Words Additions (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Jet Black (Staz On)
Other: Wonderful Words die (Papertrey Ink), Mat Stack 4 die (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have done a great job its looking fantastic i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards