May 23, 2011

Infused with color

Tank-Target, Sweater-Target, Skirt-JCrew, Shoes-Target, Necklace-Local, Earrings-F21,
Bracelets-gift and nomination, Watch-Michele

I've fully embraced color this spring. When I wear colorful clothes, I simply feel better. Black, grey and brown worn alone tend to make me feel drab. Don't get me wrong, I love to wear these colors (and tend to all winter long), but there's something about color that puts an extra spring in my step. When I go through a client's closet, the common theme tends to be a lot of black and grey. Staples in every woman's closet that can become boring if not pulled together with the right accents. Something as simple as a pair of colored shoes can take a plain outfit to amazing. Today I'm challenging you to add color to your closet. Add something small- a scarf, jewelry, shoes or even a handbag. Try it and see how you feel. I bet others will notice. How will you work color into your everyday routine? I'd love to know.



No comments: