June 7, 2011

Glowing Green Smoothie


I've been trying to eat healthier whole foods-this weekend's activities being the exception- hello french fries, damn you for setting me back a step or two. One way I've been getting more fruits and veggies in to my routine has been Kimberly Snyder's Glowing Green Smoothie. If you aren't familiar with Kimberly, you can learn more about her at her blog and find the recipe here. This smoothie has gotten all kinds a press (Today Show, Vince Vaughn on the Late Show, Access Hollywood, you get the idea) and I was skeptical that this was all it was cracked up to be. I was proven wrong. It's delicious and I'm convinced this is why I have more energy. I've actually been getting up before my alarm-unheard of, ask my husband as he hates how I hit snooze NUMEROUS times. This was the only big change I've made to my diet in the last two months, so I'm convinced. Try for yourself and see how you fee. I think it's awesome and have been starting my day with them for almost three weeks now. If you do try it, let me know what you think! Is there a specific routine you have to eat more healthy?






No comments: