June 8, 2011

Weathered

Dress-Target, Blouse-JCrew, Shoes-Target, Belt-Love Culture, Necklaces-Emersonmade, Watch-Coach, Bracelets-Gifts, Earrings-Limited, Sunnies-Chloe
Based on the looks of our garage (isn't that hole by my head lovely?), it's time either paint or reside. Last year we had the house painted and that was no small task. Thank god we hired out for that or we'd still be painting. Normally, I'm a DIYer, but when it comes to big, surmounting tasks like this, I prefer to hire someone. So if you know anyone who'll give me a fair bid, send them my way.

After the fantastic weekend weather we had, the yard is starting to shape up as well. As soon as the seed fills in, I'll share pictures. I'm actually looking forward to hanging out back here and spending the warm nights with great friends and good rosé (my new favorite summer wine).








No comments: