June 28, 2011

I Heart MPLS

Blouse-Equipment, Jeans-JCrew, Shoes-Vince Camuto, Hat-Macy's, Bag-EmersonMade, Flower Pin-H&M,
Necklaces-Target, EmersonMade, Bracelets-Target, Maui,Gift, Watch-Coach, Earrings-F21, Sunnies-Chloe
On Friday last week, I took pictures of my friend Jessica. She wanted to have some classic skyline shots done of her in Minneapolis before she moves to NYC. One last goodbye if you will. Since I had the day off and the weather decided to cooperate, we ventured to the Stone Arch bridge to snap some pictures. I'm no professional by any means, but I still think they turned out cool. Imagine what I'll be capable of once I actually take some classes to learn how to use my camera.











1 comment:

Halina said...

Looks like some sort of dance move with the 3-shot hat photo! ;)

love the pics of Jessica!