June 27, 2011

L.A.M.B. Stripes

Tank and Blouse-Target, Blazer-JCrew, Pants-LAMB, Shoes-Target, Necklaces-Tiffany & Co, Target,
Bracelets-Nomination, gift, Rings- NY&Co, Watch, Michele
These are my "I'm going to kick some ass" pants. I love them, but they are a bit loud to wear to work. The way I was feeling, I didn't really care. We had been dealing with a major issue all week that was requiring all hands on deck.  The day I wore these pants, it boosted my confidence and we were able to resolve what we needed. Do you have an outfit you put on when you need that extra boost of confidence?




I want to say thank you to all my friends and family who were there for me last week. It was rough going at times, but you were so thoughtful and supportive. THANK YOU! The weekend turned out to be extremely therapeutic. Tears were still shed, but I can now talk about Riley without completely losing it. It was good to get out and be social, as hard as it was.Hope your weekend was just as good. Happy Monday!



No comments: