July 15, 2011

Favorite Pants

Tank, Cardi-Target, Pants-Pure Joy(Nordstrom YEARS ago), Shoes-Seychelles, Bag-Coach,
Necklaces-EmersonMade, F21, Earrings-Limited, Bracelets-Target, Gift, local, Watch-Coach

You've seen these pants before (here). They have been favorites of mine for going on 12 years now. I have to stagger when I wear them as they aren't easy to forget. I'm loving this cardi paired with them that I picked up at Target. It's so soft and comfy. This piece will be coming with me when I travel to CA next week.  I'm counting down the days to spending some quality time with my girls. But first, a few days of work in Orange County. Then, I'm heading up the coast to San Luis Obispo. My favorite place to visit (not to mention we got married in Pismo Beach).  We plan to hit up the farmer's market, county fair to see Maroon 5 and Train, and some wine tasting in Paso Robles. 






No comments: