July 29, 2011

Too hot to travel

T-Stylemint, Vest-JCrew, Jeans-Paige, Scarf-Gap, Shoes-Vince Camuto, Necklaces-EmersonMade,
Bracelets-Maui, Watch-Coach
This was my planned travel outfit last week, but it was to flipping hot to wear jeans. While trying to get these pictures, I had to run into the house numerous times and stand in front of the fan. Can you see the sweat on me? Look closely, it's there. I heard someone say Satan went back to hell because it was cooler than here- can't blame him! HA! After many repeated attempts, I decided it wasn't worth the effort and switched to this little number. It was much cooler and still comfortable for the flight. Check back Monday for an update from my trip to California. It was so much fun, but I think I need a vacation from my vacation!




1 comment:

Tealia Carriere said...

love the scarf, and i wore jeans the other day, and wished i hadn't...