August 1, 2011

I'm a Wave

Tee-Stylemint, Shirt and Vest-JCrew, Jeans-Citzens of Humanity, Scarf-Target, Shoes-Gap, Necklaces-EmersonMade, Watch-Coach, Bracelets-Maui and Target
Yep, I'm a wave. World's worst college mascot. I went to Pepperdine University and they are the Waves. So wrong. But, I loved going there and a silly mascot didn't get me down. When we were in California last week, I brought Ramesh up to Malibu to see my alma mater. He's heard me talk so much about it, it was great for him to finally experience it. It's a beautiful campus and when I was in school, I never took it for granted. I can honestly say I appreciated everyday I was there. Malibu has changed A LOT since I went to school there. They didn't have all the fantastic shopping they have now. Thank god! A college girl's budget wouldn't have gotten me very far and the temptation would have been unbearable. I did stop into the Malibu Country Mart to get myself an Iced Blended from the Coffee Bean(my favorite drink, and no a frappacino is not the same!). I used to sit there and study for hours...aww memories.





No comments: