August 2, 2011

Hearst Castle


Jumpsuit-F21, Tshirt & Cardi-Target, Scarf-Gap,Shoes-Vince Camuto, Purse-Elliot Luca,
Necklaces-EmersonMade, Sunnies-Target
I've been to the Central Coast plenty of times, but never have I had time to visit Hearst Castle. I'm so glad we were able to fit it in this time. If you ever get the chance to visit, I highly recommend it. It's hard to imagine that William Randolph Hearst actually lived here. After taking the bus ride up the winding mountain road, you are dropped off at the front stairs and feel like you have been transported back in time. Everything is set up as it was when he lived there. I was in awe the whole time I was there. We toured the house and then had some time to walk around the ground. They are unbelieveable. I've posted  a few (I think I took almost 100 pictures!) pictures below, but they don't do it justice. You must see it in person.


My Besties

Don't you love how we coordinate? Didn't even plan that!