August 18, 2011

Silhouette


I've got a LOT of birthdays this month, which means I've been making a lot of cards. I try not to make the same one twice, making them as unique as possible. At times, I lose my creativity and have to look for inspiration elsewhere. When I need some creative inspiration, I look to Pinterest. A word of caution if you haven't been on yet... it can suck you in and the next thing you know, you've lost a couple hours.  Since I was short on time to make this card, I turned to my jewelry collection for ideas. This card was inspired by a cameo I have from my mom. I love the pink and black combo. Chic, Simple and classic.



Materials:
Paper: Sweet Blush (PTI), Stamper's Select White (PTI), Black (PaperSource)
Stamps: Flourish (PaperSource), Simple Sentiments (PTI)
Ink: Frost White (ColorBox), Versa Mark
Dies: Signature Series Dressform, Mat Stack #4, Double Ended Banners (All PTI)
Other: Damask Impression Folder (Stampin' Up)

No comments: