August 17, 2011

A little bit country



Blouse-Equipment, Skirt-Anthropologie, Belt-Linea Pelle, Shoes-BCBG,
Necklaces-Juicy, EmersonMade, Bracelets-Maui, gift, Target, Watch-Coach, Earrings-Limited

This is a skirt I've fallen in love with over the years. I found it on clearance at Anthropologie for mere pennies! When I first brought it home, I had no idea what to wear with it. I spent many weeks trying to find a top that would match. I was trying to find the exact same orange! Can you imagine? That would have been so matchy-matchy. I cringe just thinking about it now. Then, it finally dawned on me to try a complimentary color.  I've worn something similar before, but there is something about this dotted blouse that makes this combo one of my all time faves. It feels a bit country...maybe I should have paired my cowboy boots with it! HA.  I think that would have been a bit to costumey-even for me!







No comments: