October 6, 2011

Birthday Month {Part 1 The Cake}





September was a month of birthdays. Apparently most of my friend's were born in that month. Must have been all those new year's celebrations! I've been a card making machine lately, and still owe my friend Hadley his card (I promise you'll get it soon-I've got it all sketched out!). We had birthday or two to celebrate every weekend, my husband's included. He's not big on birthday parties, so I snuck in a tiny celebration on an already scheduled wine night with friends. I found this cake on pinterest and HAD to try it. As I've gushed before, I could spend hours on pinterest. This was my first time making a cake completely from scratch. It wasn't as tough as I thought and it was so yummy. For the recipe, you can click here.




No comments: