October 31, 2011

Halloween

Pirates! The only year I've been able to get Ramesh to join in the fun (4+ years ago!)

 Happy Halloween! This is one of my favorite holidays. Those who know me, know I love to "dress up". My friends and I attend so many theme parties, I have some acquaintances that don't know what I look like day to day, as they have only seen me at these events. In honor of the holiday that encourages dress up, I thought I would share some of my best costumes over the years. Hope you enjoy and have a fun night!

Studio 54

Toy Soldiers

Octomom

Alice in Wonderland- Cheshire Cat

Glamorous Masquerade Ball

Roaring '20's

Daphne from Scooby Doo, also making an appearance were Gem, Fred, Dilbert, Spongebob and a rugrat

50's Theme-Mad Men
Jerseylicious

60's Mod for Haunted Theater 


No comments: