October 27, 2011

The Magic of Oz


Forty and Fabulous. That's the mantra my BFF and I are sharing this year. We both turn 40. Can you believe it? I feel like 30 was just a few years ago, not 10. Anywho...last year my card for her was her favorite football team-Cowboys (Check it out here). This year I went with one of her favorite movies-The Wizard of Oz. How can you not like a movie that has red glitter shoes in it? They scream fabulous to me. Not to mention I think every girl under the age of 6 has a pair in her closet. Oh, and my BFF just moved back to her home town, so I thought the theme was also fitting. It's true what they say, "There's no place like home". Happy Birthday Remy!



Materials:
Paper:Wizard of Oz paper (Graphic 45),  Black (Papertrey Ink), Sf White (PaperSource), Clear Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Glitter (JoAnn), Brads (Michaels), hand drawn shoe

No comments: