October 20, 2011

Olive Obsession

Dress & Jacket-Loft, Blouse-Equipment, Boots-Target, Scarf-local boutique, Necklace,
Ring, & Bracelet-Target, Watch-Coach, Earrings-F21

Fall maybe here, but it's not the leaves falling or temperatures dropping that clued me onto this, it's the change in my color palette. I tend to go for darker colors, particularly neutrals. After looking at the past few posts, I've noticed I may have a slight obsession with the color olive. Check out the other ways I've worn it here, here AND here...yep. Obsessed! Looks like I'm going to have to step away from that color for a while. Hmmm. That's going to be a tough one. Let's see if I can do it.  Call me out if you see me wearing it in the next two weeks. Baby steps people. Baby steps. I can't just stop cold turkey. Just a week or two.




No comments: