January 3, 2011

New Year! {New Adventure}

J.Crew sweater, H&M Tank, Len Dress, The Limited Tights, DV shoes,
Forever 21 Faux Fur, Jewelry For Love 21


As I write this, I have two suit cases staring at me waiting to be packed. We leave for India in one day (aka new adventure), and I still have so much to do! Procrastination is my middle name, hence the blog post :). How was your New Years? Did you make any resolutions and if so, what are they? We had a quiet dinner with friends at my girlfriend's house and then opened some champagne to toast the new year. I was originally going to wear jeans, but thought why not add some pizzazz and sparkle - it's New Year's Eve! So I dug in my closet and created this ensemble. Not bad for a last minute change of plans. 


Kisses to you for the New Year! I'll try to post while I'm in India - can't wait to see everything and meet the family! 



No comments: