March 3, 2011

30 for 30 {Days 28 & 29- San Fran!}

I was in San Francisco Tues, Wed, Thurs this week (Oakland if you want to get specific, but we stayed in San Fran). It was a busy two days of wearing red and khaki and visiting stores. I did manage to wear two outfits from my 30 items though because we did squeeze in a bit of fun in while we were there.


Cami-Target, Blouse-Target, Sweater-Target, Jeans-Paige, Shoes-BCBG, Watch-Coach, Bracelet-Juicy Couture, Necklace and earrings-Limited



San Francisco is my favorite city! I'm not quite sure why I don't live there, but alas, I don't. I've been going there since I was young (we're talking like 10) with my parents, and then after college, my BFF moved there. What better excuse to visit the city then to see her. Sadly, she just moved to Reno in January. No more trips to visit her in the city, but I still have loads of friends that live there and another one moving there this summer. At some point, we will live there. Just don't think it will be anytime soon (insert sad face picture of me here). 


We didn't get to do anything in the city Tuesday night because we were at our new Oakland-Emeryville store opening and then opted to get dinner nearby. We couldn't stomach eating at 9pm (11pm our time) when we hadn't had a meal yet that day. We grabbed a bite to eat in Emeryville at Cocina Poblana. The fajitas were yummy.


Jacket-APART, Bag-Coach




Wednesday we got back into the city earlier and had a chance to run around a bit. Too bad the weather didn't want to cooperate with us - couldn't decide if it wanted to rain or just mist. Typical San Fran weather. I did get my coworker to snap a few shots of my outfit in Union Square to show you what I wore. After that, we met one of my girlfriends for all you can eat sushi at Nara sushi on Polk. It was delicious. 



Shirt-Target, Vest-Local, Jeans-Paige, Shoes-BCBG, Necklace and earrings-Limited, Watch-Coach, Bracelet-Juicy Couture




With a morning flight out of Oakland, I didn't have time to take pictures in the city, so you'll have to do with my attempted snaps from my hotel room. Not as easy as I would have liked, but it will do. One outfit left to go! WOO HOO!  



No comments: