March 29, 2011

Tucker

Dress-Tucker for Target, Sweater-JCrew, Tights-Gap, Boots-Target, Belt-Target, Earrings-Limited, Necklace-Juicy Couture, Watch-Coach, Bracelet-Local, Bangle-Forever21, Bangles-Gift from my sister-in-law


I'm loving my Tucker for Target (say that 10 times fast!) dress that I recently purchased and talked about here. The only drawback is I see it on EVERYONE at work. That's what happens when you work for a company that collaborates with cute designers. I haven't seen it mixed the way I've got it on today though, so that makes me feel better. I'm going to get a ton of wear out of this little number. Outfits are whizzing through my brain even as I type this. Would it be wrong if I just wore it everyday but remixed differently? No?  Well, maybe not such a great idea. My co-workers might think I'd gone off the deep end. But, here's an even better idea-what if Target took part in the 30 for 30 and gave me 30 items to remix for 30 days? Talk about marketing campaign for their clothes! How fun would that be? I might have to get on that!








3 comments:

archives vintage said...

do you work for Target? i know they're based out of MN!

you DO have a good mix going on with the green cardigan and tights! i need to get a pair of olive tights for next year!

Rema Thennadil said...

Erin, Next time can you take some close ups of the jewellery you wear. You were wearing a silver necklace the other day, which was really lovely. By the way the new haircut looks great on you. Rema

Halina said...

Your poses kill me, I love the one of you laughing up at the ceiling! Very cute outfit Erin! You're creativity is inspiring!