June 9, 2011

Going the distance

Blouse-Gap, Sweater-Limited, Skirt-I made, Belt-Target, Shoes-Seychelles, Necklaces-Emersonmade, Watch-Coach, Bracelets-gifts, earrings-F21
This skirt is going the distance in my closet and I love it. For a few dollars, I stitched this skirt up a few weeks ago and have now posted 4 different ways to wear it (see them here). I continue to find new things in my closet to pair it with. Remember my cost per wear justification for purchasing items (refresh your memory here)? The cost per wear on this skirt is going to be negative soon-does that mean I can buy something expensive that I've been coveting for a long time to make up for it? Ramesh or mom if you're reading this I'm just kidding (or am I?) Do you an item in your closet that goes the distance?








No comments: