October 10, 2011

Muse Monday #2


Do you remember this post when I introduced Muse Mondays? That was back in August. Then the whirlwind that was September hit and I didn't come back to them...until now. Here's my second Muse Monday.  Want to see the inspiration for this adorable baby card I made for my friend Sarah? 


Photo courtesy of Pinterest
Photo courtesy of Pinterest

I loved the combo of polka dots and giraffe print on the bangles. I took it a bit more literal since this is a baby card, and then I saw the sweet little baby! I added green to give the card a bit more life. Turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. 




Materials:
Paper: Moss (PaperSource), Dots & Stripes (Echo Park Paper Co), Paper bag (PaperSource), Newsprint (Stampin Up)
Stamps: Sweet Baby (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Frost White (Colorbox)
Other: Sweet Baby Die (Papertry Ink), Onesie Die (Papertrey Ink)

No comments: