October 24, 2011

Muse Monday #4



It was Paritha's 1st birthday last weekend and we were invited to the party. In India, first birthday's are a big deal (as I've shared here). It was quite the party- tons of people, great indian food and amazing cake. I wanted something pink, but didn't want it to be the bubble gum pink that seems to populate all girl gifts. As I scoured the web for inspiration, I didn't need to look any further thank Jessica from What I wore. I'm always inspired by her. She mixes colors with ease, and I recalled her mixing pink in numerous ways. This was one combo that caught my eye: 



Photo from What I Wore

Next was to see what I could find on Pinterest. Of course I found tons of inspiration, but these two were the best for the color combo I was looking for. Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it on Pinterest. It's addictive.

Photo from Pinterest
Photo from Pinterest

Materials:
Paper:Sft White (Paper Source), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Strawberry (Paper Source)
Stamps: Sweet Baby (Papertrey Ink), Big Birthday Wishes (Papertrey Ink), Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:Rustic Neutrals Cat Eye Queue (Colorbox)
Other:Sweet Baby die (Papertrey Ink), By the numbers die (Papertrey Ink), Twine (Pink Paislee)

No comments: