November 15, 2011

Currently Craving: Yoga


I've blogged of my love for yoga before (here), but since completing my cleanse this past weekend, I'm craving it. Particularly, hot yoga. I love how the heat allows you push into the stretches even more. When I walk out of class, I feel like all the stress from the day is gone. I'm always on the hunt for cute yoga clothes that can go from studio to errands, and these are just a few of the things I'm currently craving. Many of them are from Athleta, which just happens to be opening here next week (not far from my house). Having both Lululemon and Athleta easily accesible means I'm going to have to restrain myself even more.  Anytime I can just "pop" in and try stuff on is dangerous for me. Online and catalog ordering make it easier to just look.

No comments: