December 1, 2011

Elastic

Shirt-Target, Skirt-from Parc Boutique (few years ago), Boots-Seychells, Necklaces-Stella and Dot, F21,
Rings-Silpada, Earrings-F21

Can you believe it's December already? Whoa. Where has the time gone? With the change in daylight savings and not getting home in time to get good pictures outside, I've been MIA for most of November. But fear not my friends, I'm back. I took enough lashings from a few you a few weeks back on why wasn't I posting. So I'm here to tell you I'm back baby!! 


Now, let's get back in to the swing of things with what I wore to turkey day. The key to getting through the holidays for me is stretchy fabrics. Ha! This little number was my Thanksgiving ensemble this year, and let me tell you- it was the most comfortable I've ever been (well, maybe not counting those childhood years) Comfy doesn't have to mean sweats or baggy clothes. This adorable skirt...elastic waist. Yep. Expands with all that food you eat. And this top? I'm in love (or as much feeling as one can have for an article of clothing). I loved it so much, I went back to Target and bought 2 more in different colors.




What's your secret to surviving the holidays? Do you just give in completely and then spend January trying to undo the damage you did? Or do you like to take things in moderation (and not wear elastic waist clothes?) and feel good through to January? Let me know. I'd love to hear what you all do.

No comments: