December 2, 2011

Fashion Flashback

Sweater-H&M, Skirt-F21, Boots-Seychelles, Necklace-Stella and Dot (I want this one to wear with it),
Bracelets-Target, Earrings-Limited

I don't know about you, but I love anything 70's, and that's the vibe I'm channeling today. Is it the long pendant or the turtleneck and carmel colored skirt? Whatever it is, I can picture my mom when I was a child wearing something similar (although I'm sure the skirt would be longer!). Funny how I can remember those details from when I was so very young. I think they made a lasting impression on me. She had some great jewelry (some of which I now have) and I can recall vivid colored/printed maxi skirts that she would pair with black sweaters in winter. I hope these are memories of my mom! Ha. If not, I'm recalling what I saw on t.v. as a child. Things tend to blur when I go back that far. But I do know one thing for sure, I used to own the most awesome red and white checked, seersucker jumpsuit thingy with fantastic bell bottoms! If I recall, my mom even made it for me. I wonder if it's hiding in my parents basement? Not that it would fit, I was 4 or 5 at the time. But it sure was cute-scroll down and see for yourself.







Update: They are memories of my mom...check it out:


No comments: